Program in English
- February 14 at 11.30 am Presentation of Hive Helsinki. Hive Helsinki trains the next generation of world-class coders.
Salla Uusitalo, Community Manager, Hive Helsinki
- February 14 at 12pm: Junior IT talent – from education to employment
- 12.10pm Metropolia UAS: Supporting Immigrants in Higher Education in Finland, SIMHE
- 12.20pm Metropolia UAS: Career Guidance Discussion
- 12.30pm Integrify: Presentation of Education Program
- 1.05pm Talented: Service and recruitment stories
- 1.25pm TE Services: Competence development and supporting services
- 1.55pm Q&A via chat
Ville Jääskeläinen, Timo Luoma and Jaana Vauttinen, Metropolia UAS, Oona Hallasaari, Integrify and Janne Kuikka, Talented
- February 15 at 10.30am Atea Oy: From bullied to building a wonderful place to work
Tim Wallin, Lead Strategist, Atea Finland
- February 15 at 1.00pm: TE office webinar: LinkedIn. This webinar is targeted at job seekers in ICT sector.
Visit tavata.events/en and find the public event: Rakastu ICT-alaan <3. Sign up and press ”Add to my events”. Select ”+Join with code” The code for this event is: RE6SVM Use the code to enroll with your own profile and connect with the employers.